One of the most anticipated moments for parents and children has arrived: back to school and work. This is the return to the routine, the good resolutions when it comes to eating, playing sports and meeting the same old friends. But in September spending also shoots up, for those who have children it is the most important slope of the year, more than that of January.
- The books, school supplies, the new backpack, footwear, clothing, the tracksuit that is too small another expense, very important and monthly, is the dining room.
- But this course starts with a novelty, more than a million children who return to class will find the return of the typical lunch box to the dining room.
Many of us eat from Tupperware daily, the blog itself began as a compilation of the food that my girlfriend brings to her work
Now the tupper with the lentils that mom or dad has prepared will be taken away by both adults and children.
- The important thing is that we prepare balanced and healthy meals, as you already know we have a book dedicated only to Recipes for Tupper. A great help to prepare your weekly menus.
- Dishes without sack fritters and precooked things, you can prepare the same food for everyone. Take it, some at home, others at the office and our kids at school.
- Eating this way is nothing new, and it is not difficult at all. With the crisis in which we are submerged, everything helps, today more than ever taking home-cooked food to work is a highly demanded option, and it is also healthier than eating out.
You have to follow some basic rules so that the Home meal prep at the office or at school is as tasty as at home, and also cheaper and healthier than a menu of the day at the bar next door.
Tips for a perfect Tupperware
Making eating using the Tupperware at school a healthy, tasty, and economical experience involves considering a series of aspects. These range from the correct selection of containers, to planning the menu a couple of days in advance.
The great objective is to accomplish a varied result, nutritionally balanced and, obviously, palatable for children.
What we prepare has to be varied, there is nothing worse than always having the same menu, you cannot eat lentils for five days in a row because you will end up hating them. What a boredom.
We must plan the menu at least a couple of days in advance, and more if you are going to prepare it for you, your partner and the children. You have plenty of ideas in this blog. In this post I will give you a few, but you can visit many more online, in the blogroll you have the ones that I usually visit, highly recommended.
It must be clear that eating from a tupperware is not going on a picnic. We should not eat a sandwich or a sandwich, even if one day falls loose. The food must be varied, organized and as complete as possible.
The menu should include protein foods, carbohydrates, fruits and vegetables. You should also consider the drink, remember that the best is water and the dessert that you are going to consume, the best option is always seasonal fruit.
Some of the recipes that you will see below can be frozen. At home, we always have a lentil Tupperware, a classic. So when the day has been hard, and you don’t want to cook, you have something ready for the next day.
More articles like this here.